Café LUX* Chef de Partie - Cold Kitchen (Airport Outlet)
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites;
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks;
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques;
- Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation;
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control;
- Consult and check on daily requirements;
- Guide and train the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation.
- Valid food handler’s certificate;
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as public holidays;
- A clean certificate of character is a must.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Hospitality, Catering, Travel|
|Years of Experience||1 or 2 years|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.