Café LUX* Food Production Assistant (Caudan & Airport Outlets)
- Prepare hot and cold snacks and drinks;
- Ensure that standards of hygiene are maintained at all times and that the outlet complies with health and safety regulations;
- Check and control the proper storage of products, so as to maintain product quality;
- Keep all refrigeration, storage and working area(s) in clean condition, so as to comply with Health and Hygiene Regulations;
- Report any equipment in need of repair to superiors;
- Carry out in inventories on a regular basis and ensure stock level is always maintained;
- Perform general cleaning tasks, using standard cleaning products as assigned by superior;
- Keeps floors dry and clean at all times to avoid slip/fall accidents;
- Participate in the counter set-up and in clearing of tables on a daily basis, as instructed by the Café LUX* Manager.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in Food & Beverage operations preferably in a 5 star resort.
- High level of integrity;
- Passionate about service;
- Creative and innovative;
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with outstanding interpersonal skills and customer service skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language will be a definite advantage;
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on public holidays;
- Valid Food Handlers’ Certificate;
- A clean certificate of character is a must.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Hospitality, Catering, Travel|
|Years of Experience||Min. 2 years|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.