Administrative Secretary Intern
1. Execute timely, efficient and effective operations of the department.
2. Prepare administrative reports for the senior management team.
3. Handle office correspondence and filing systems.
4. Handle information requests from clients and visitors.
5. Arrange, schedule and organize board meetings, staff meetings and other departmental meetings when required.
6. Organize and update databases effectively.
7. Assess and evaluate inter-departmental functions and activities.
8. Troubleshoot problems arising internally.
9. Integrate best practices and standards in administrative functions.
10. Perform any other secretarial duties.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Job Type||Contract to Hire|
|Company Sector||IT, Telecommunications|
|Minimum Remuneration (MUR per month)||Rs.6,000|
|Maximum Remuneration (MUR per month)||Rs.10,000|
|Years of Experience||No Experience|
|Education Level||School Certificate / Higher School Certificate|
|Equipment Experience||Computer ; Printers ; Telephone and any other Office Equipment|
|Computer Experience||Conversant with Office Applications (Word; Excel; PowerPoint)|
|Personality||Pleasant ; Outgoing|
|Other||Preferably Living in Curepipe|
|Reports To||Director & Engineer|
|Knowledge Of||Computers ; Software ; Servers|
|Ability To||Communicate effectively; Report Promptly to Superior and Deliver Quality Work while meeting deadlines.|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.