As a Call Operator, your main duties will involve taking orders via the telephone and communicating these with restaurant outlets within set standards.
Profile of the Candidate:
• Fluent in French and English with a pleasant personality
• Customer oriented, dynamic and motivated
• Computer literacy is a must
• Willing to work odd hours and over weekends and public holidays
• Previous experience working as a telephone operator or in a call-centre environment is a definite advantage
• Good organisational skills
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Other Jobs|
|Years of Experience||1|
|Computer Experience||Computer Literate|
|Skills to||Good communication skills, Good organisational and Time Management Skills, Customer Oriented.|
|Ability To||Speak Fluent English and French|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.