Senior Support Consultant (IT)
The Senior Support Consultant serves as the interface between operational and technical application and systems support to Redbox customers and internal business functions. The SSC will be leading a team of mid level support consultants and cross functional support developers. Owner of the different support levels Problem Management process while ensuring Support SLA and goals are achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure Proper and Timely Incident registration, investigation, diagnosis, monitoring and configuration of Tickets.
• Provide technical leadership to the support team and assist them filter out issues specific to various technical team .
• Day to Day people management support team while ensuring support SLA’s are being met.
• Work closely with worldwide team to ensure service with focus on quality.
• Act as a technical resource for support team overall to be able to assist on queries and do 1st level technical investigation of an issue and its cause.
• Develop, Coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Redbox support teams
• Initiate action to escalate or expedite provisioning issues, as required, to minimize delays in meeting customer committed delivery dates for service.
• Implement dashboard / measure of KPIs / SLA / Customer satisfaction /
• Improvement plan to bring corrective measures in terms of customer satisfaction index
• Implement new service / training of staffs / risk analysis / capacity planning
• Reduced count of Incidents Raised by Known Errors
• Build Knowledge base on known errors and share with team
Preferred Qualifications: (Education and experience)
• A Degree in computer science /Information technology/Information System
• Minimum of 2 years Experience in programming at Industry Level
• 4 Years of experience in team management or supervisory role in IT Industry
• Experience in customer service / customer support environment in supporting Magento or PHP based application would be beneficial
• Experience in client facing and managing services to agreed SLA’s- Mandatory
• Any IT Industry Certification like ITIL would be a plus but not mandatory
Minimum Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities.)
• Good Knowledge in SQL, JS, PHP, CMS, HTML
• Good knowledge in Web applications development cycle, Quality Assurance and Testing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, management of own time, strong multi-tasking and respect for the time of others
• Excellent planning and scheduling skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively control and participate in multiple support projects of varying priorities in a consistently professional manner
• Ability to establish and maintain respectful and effective relationships with management, co-workers and customers
• Ability to think logically and execute methodically, a creative solution-finder, technically and commercially credible, self-confident, able to work independently
• Extensive problem solving and debugging skills
• Willing to work additional hours ad-hoc/On call
• Work in shift based system to support team - Mandatory
• Competitive salary
• 20 days paid holiday
• Health Insurance
• Travel expenses
• The chance to be part of an amazing global team with offices in London, Mauritius, Dubai, Australia and New Zealand.
• Be part of a fun and collaborative working environment.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||IT, Telecommunications|
|Years of Experience||Minimum of 2 years Experience in programming at Industry Level and 4 Years of experience in team management or supervisory role in IT Industry|
|Qualifications||A Degree in computer science /Information technology/Information System|
|Computer Experience||Good Knowledge in SQL, JS, PHP, CMS, HTML, Web applications development cycle, Quality Assurance and Testing|
|Environment Culture||Global team with offices in London, Mauritius, Dubai, Australia and New Zealand.|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.